About Me

My photo
My name is Aiman Azizan. I am accounting student at UiTM Shah Alam but at the same time, i am an experience photographer with Picturesyndicate. Don't hesitate to call me if you need my service either in WEDDING, PORTRAITURE, and any EVENT or even for your PORTFOLIO at 013-488 2455.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

1st Post In My Photography Blog

Hye there all readers..

I'm just starting on my new blog, before this i am using wordpress, but i'm kind of feel difficulties on uploading a large size of picture. Because my first point on having a blog is to show everybody my collection of current photo and all work that i have done. All kind of photos like wedding, portraiture, event or even commercial shoot. This blog might be the medium if i want to share something with all of u like photo preset or tutorial that i have found..

I think that's all for my starting, thanx guys for have a visit in here.

Smile,
AimanAzizan :)

It's me - AimanAzizan

No comments:

Post a Comment