About Me

My photo
My name is Aiman Azizan. I am accounting student at UiTM Shah Alam but at the same time, i am an experience photographer with Picturesyndicate. Don't hesitate to call me if you need my service either in WEDDING, PORTRAITURE, and any EVENT or even for your PORTFOLIO at 013-488 2455.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Update Previous Work in WEDDING

Hye! :)

Okeh. Entry for today, I just want to update about my previous work in Wedding field. I'm new in photography, but i'm always try hard to be better and better and also give my fullest to make it perfect. Thanx to my boss, Aki Picturesyndicate sebab bagi peluang dan tunjuk ajar untuk mendalami bidang nie dengan lebih dalam.

Setakat nie, saya pernah cover lebih dari 20 job wedding dan juga 3-4 job event selain daripada photoshoot untuk model portfolio. 

Credit was given to : Ahmad Syarafi Abd Wahab, Mohamad Faiz Abu Osman, Ahmad Aki dan Mohamad Amin Samsudin.

I think, that's all for this post. I'll keep update my blog. 

Smile,
Aiman Azizan. :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment